Monday, May 12, 2008

Last Minute Shopping...

Turkiye is much hotter and more humid than what I'm used to in sunny, dry-heat Arizona. In case you were wondering, at the time of this post, the weather in Turkiye was 16C (that's 61F) with a humidity of 52% - yikes!

So I had to make a quick trip to the mall over the weekend to get a few summer outfits to keep me cool during my travels. Since I will be doing my own laundry while I'm there, no sense it taking too many clothes. With an exception of a few dressy ensembles, most of my clothing is hassle-free, easily washable, and 100% cotton.

I'm sure y'all wanted to know...

2 comments:

The Fam said...

We SO wanted to know! (And hey...I like those red sandals). :)

Be Fit With Biray said...

The red sandals are my mom's. She's letting me borrow them for the trip!

I suppose if I'm ever feeling homesick I can just click my sandals together three times and say "home, home, home" (I guess in Turkish it would be 'ev, ev, ev'!)

:)